Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2014 Interview


1.       Q: Who did you interview, and what house are they in?
A: My name is Angel Flores, and I am in East House.
2.       Q: What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
A: My main ideas are either basics of photography, of photography in forensics, because this year I have gotten into photography as possibly being a career, and forensics because it would be a lot of money to take photos, I would just have to get used to the blood.
3.       Q: What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
A: My mentor is going to be Jack from ROP, so I’m guessing I will either be working with him in his studio, or he will take me to one of his wedding events or something like that. He is going to be my mentor during the school year as well.
4.       Q: What do you hope or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
A: I’m just hoping that light will be shed on how the two hour is supposed to work, because it seems like quite a bit of work.
5.       Q: What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project?
·         Q: Is there anything to really worry about?
A: It is all about just getting stuff done on time, and it isn’t as hard as it seems. They (the senior teachers) will divide up what needs to be done and when, you just have to stick to the schedule.
·         Q: How does research work?
A: Research is done almost every week towards the beginning of the year, and happens less and less frequently as time goes on. During a research check, you are responsible for bringing 3 articles to read during class, and you margin note them. You also have to make a bibliography to accompany your research, and keep everything in a binder
·         Q: What is a house competition?
A: It is a physical activity, a challenge, or something else like a charity drive or spirit week that awards the winning house a point (or several). The house that wins overall at the end of the year typically gets free or deeply discounted grad night tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment